By including proactive effort with system maintenance and modern safety requirements we ensure that our clients can use systems that is optimised and that stand the test of time.
The Globetech Operational department consist of a highly skilled team to ensure our clients the best possible operation and support. Our goal is a long-term relationships with our customers in order to ensure the best possible support for the vessels.
We operate vessels worldwide and our full operational management contains elements as;
- Product support & maintenance
- 24/7/365 Service & Support
- Preventive analysis and risk management
- Warranty management
- License management
- Help to discover problems beyond Globetech system
The Globetech operational team consist of personnel who can travel on short notice. All our technicians hold updated safety courses for offshore travel, vaccinations and is of course insured for operations worldwide.
The core of our solutions is the combination of the installed VesselNet and Globetech Communication Center (GCC). The equipment is highly secured physically onboard, adapted to the demanding conditions offshore, and has been configured with full redundancy. In effect this means that standby resolutions will be in place immediately, in event of any sever system incident or failures. This to ensure reduced risk for downtime – at all times during operations. With the kind of risk operational IT systems and solutions meet on a daily basis today, having such a focus and emphasis on safety and maintenance is key for the operational ability.
This is all part of our core philosophy:
- We work systematically on a daily basis to make sure that maritime safety and GDPR requirements from players such as IMO, The Norwegian Sjøfartsdirektoratet, OCIMF, IMCA et al. are always being met.
- In order to maintain and support our system deliveries to meet all requirements from such organisations, we have built our own inhouse departement solely working on reducing risk and offering proactive system maintenance towards our different clients.
- As a result, we also have our own framework of Cybersecurity which covers every safety requirements put forth from marine players such as IMO and other related organisations.
For more information, contact:
Hans Eirik Onarheim
Phone: +47 910 08 420