Globetech at full speed ahead
CEO Hans Eirik Onarheim says Globetech need to strengthen their team with a new senior IT consultant.
Due to increased demand and activity Globetech seeks to add another resource to its team of specialists in Kristiansand, Norway.
- We need to recruit an experienced senior IT consultant to our team. The core skills we are looking for is experience with migration projects, as well as strong and experienced knowledge around datacentre-services. The right candidate must also have at least three years of experience from project management, strong knowledge about cloud solutions, as well as system architecture and information safety, Onarheim explains.
Globetech has since the establishment in 2011 had a steady growth and continues at full speed ahead for both existing and new clients.
A developing maritime industry
- We recognize the shift from traditional on-prem setups to hybrid solutions and the effects these changes have on businesses, especially towards cybersecurity. With our technical solutions and services, our goal is to minimize the risk of cyberbreaches and downtime for our clients, says CTO Stein Erik Andersen.
Globetech continues to constant update their solutions and has a strong focus on innovation and new digital services. Their in-house developed IT infrastructure solution ‘VesselNet’ is currently on Gen 7 and the need for consultancy services has increased over the last years.
- The maritime industry is developing, but continuous to be a vulnerable industry. We see an increasingly need of advisory service, such as crew awareness programs and cybersecurity frameworks together with the technical solutions. Focus on the complete value-chain of operations is increasingly important, Andersen continuous.
- There has been an increased demand for new, modern and progressive digital services from what we can call a traditional and conservative maritime industry. We are actively seeking to position ourselves as a strategic partner for our clients, explains Onarheim.
Opportunities to impact
The new senior IT consultant will be given opportunities to impact this process, and thus be given a central role in the company.
- The right candidate will join an already strong and lean team, and the position will be important in our operations and future development. As of this, Globetech can offer the right candidate exciting possibilities going forward.
Onarheim says previous work experience from the maritime industry is not required.
- It will obviously be a positive attribute, but not necessary to fill the position.
For a full disclosure of the available position, please check the posting under Careers or follow this link (Norwegian text).
For further questions, please contact CEO Hans Eirik Onarheim:
Phone: 928 06 954