Globetech are always looking for professionals who would like to join our inspiring team and environment.
New team-members will be offered dynamic and varied challenges on a daily basis in close co-operation with highly skilled colleagues. Working at Globetech involves a fair share of travel, and, of course, the obligation to master English both written and verbally.
We want to hire exceptional people. For exceptional people to want to work with us, we need to offer them the best professional and individual framework to thrive.
We encourage all our team members to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. In this context, we believe our work evolves both Globetech, our products, our team-members and our clients.
We are interested in hearing about your talent and experience, please send a brief application to General Manager with CV to: email@example.com
Senior IT Consultant with project management experience
Do you want a varied and exciting workday? Do you want to lead projects within the implementation of cloud solutions, system architecture and cybersecurity? Contribute to the development of new services and optimization of operations? Do you want to contribute to an industry facing an invasion of digital services and smart technology?
As senior IT consultant, you will work closely with the technical and operational management to meet the customer's needs and create new solutions of the future. You must ensure that Globetech services are delivered according to quality and safety, create good customer relations and be a contributor to a strong professional environment. The position reports to the company's CTO.
- Minimum three-year Bachelor's degree in IT and technology
- You have knowledge of cloud-based solutions, system architecture and information security
- At least three years of experience with project management
- Experience from work with implementation and operation of data centre
- Microsoft Exchange and hybrid solutions
- Azure / Office365 / Teams / S4B
- Knowledge of the maritime industry / shipping is emphasized
- Migration projects (Azure / Office365 / Teams)
- Operation and development Microsoft Exchange
- Information Security
- Design of system architecture
- Responsibility for operation and development of data center
- Ability to take initiative, put the customer in focus and work structured
- Able to handle multiple work processes simultaneously
- Solution-oriented and flexible
- Collaborate well with others
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Norwegian and English)
Globetech is an exciting technology company with good opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer a versatile position where you will work with colleagues in a strong academic environment, on future-oriented IT solutions for the maritime industry. Competitive terms, as well as very good pension and insurance schemes.
The role of Senior IT consultant in Globetech may involve some travel.